Everyone needs this on their dresser!
1. Start out with a regular frame with out the glass in it. Mine was meant to hold an 8*10 picture but an even BIGGER frame would be even more fantastic.
2. Measure the frame across and cut out three strips of lace. I needed less than a yard of lace for this frame size.
4. Sew or hot glue your lace down.
5. Line up your fabric on the frame backing and flip it over.
6. Hot glue the fabric around the edges.
7. Next I painted the frame with a color called "raspberry wine" then I had the song "Strawberry Wine" stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
8. Put the frame backing in the frame and TA DA! Done.